I’m Hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop! Hop #6.
I’m excited to be hosting today’s 6th Kid Lit Blog Hop. These Hops take place on the first and third Wednesday of each month. BUT, for December only the blog hop will be open for three weeks, starting the first Wednesday, which is December 5, 2012. We have nearly 100 links each time to different websites and blogs–all devoted to children’s literature and middle grade books. Please join us and meet children’s book bloggers–like me–authors, publishers and parents looking for that next great read for their middle grader or a wonderful bedtime book, or a Christmas Gift. Books make fine, long-lasting Christmas Gifts that can even be handed down to your child’s children. So come on out and join us, link in, check out the sites, make a comment or two, and have a great time!
Suggestions For How to Participate:
1. Although not mandatory, we ask that you kindly follow your hostesses and co-hostesses. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.). Renee’s preferred way to be followed is in bold in parentheses by her name. All email subscribers to Mother Daughter Book Reviews are automatically entered into her Monthly Book Giveaway (click to see last month’s giveaway). If you leave us a comment on our websites, we will be sure to follow you back.
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
3. Check out some other books. Don’t be a stranger, go see what books other families are checking out, and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop! Thanks!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
Powered by Linky Tools Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…